JavaScript Conflcit with YooTheme Warp Templates

13 years 1 month ago #155267 by zach.schnackel
JavaScript Conflcit with YooTheme Warp Templates was created by zach.schnackel
Hi,
Hope all has been well. I seem to have run into a bit of a snag with a site development. The site is located intralean-weightloss.com and is running YooTheme's Warp Framework. The issue I am running into is that when you visit the Join page intralean-weightloss.com/join you'll see the ajax search results (at the top menu) stop working and when a user is logged-in, all of the JavaScript stops. I saw that Community Builder is loading in it's own version of jQuery, which I believe may be conflicting with YooTheme and/or Yootheme Zoo. Is this something that you could confirm? If you have any suggestions on this I would really appreciate it (even how to remove jQuery 1.5 from Community Builder if necessary - YooTheme uses 1.4.4 which should share most of the same code (and is called first in the source code)). Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156004 by krileon
We do not fix 3rd party conflicts. Please contact the developer of your template to have their jQuery run in noConflict (they should use jQuery. instead of $.). Also recommend they add a check to test if jQuery is loaded into head or not before adding.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn