Error on new password request

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307275 by oneschool
Error on new password request was created by oneschool
Hi,

When i click on "forgot password", i put my ID and my mail and i validate it.

This error appears :

ERREUR
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Can you help me?

Here are my configuration :

Informations système
Paramètres Valeur

PHP exécuté sur Linux webm350.xxl.ha.ovh.net 4.14.19-ovh-vps-grsec-zfs-classid #1 SMP Thu Feb 15 06:51:19 CET 2018 x86_64
Type de la base de données mysql
Version de la base de données 5.5.55-0+deb7u1-log
Interclassement de la base de données utf8_general_ci
Collation de la connexion à la base de données utf8mb4_general_ci
Version de PHP 7.0.31
Serveur web Apache
Serveur web pour interface PHP fpm-fcgi
Version de Joomla Joomla! 3.8.12 Stable [ Amani ] 28-August-2018 14:00 GMT
Version de la plateforme Joomla! Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307277 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error on new password request
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then see if the error outputs any further details. Without knowing where the error occurred there's nothing I can suggest. If you still don't see what file and line number the error occurred on then check server error log to see if there are further details there.

Most likely your issue is caused by a 3rd party Joomla User plugin within Extensions > Plugins. Try disabling all but "User - Joomla!" User plugin type and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307279 by oneschool
Replied by oneschool on topic Error on new password request
Wich part of the reporting should i send you please

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #307280 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error on new password request
The error should include the file path as to where the error occurred and the line number in that file (when providing on forums exclude the root server path; we only need it starting from Joomla root). If it didn't then there's nothing I can suggest as I've no clue where the error is happening. Unpublish 3rd party Joomla User plugins in Extensions > Plugins (excluding "User - Joomla!") 1 by 1 until issue goes away. If it doesn't repeat for non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management to see if it's a plugin. If issue persists ensure your install is completely up to date (CB, its plugins, and any other extensions you may have installed) then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn