[#7281] CheckBox unable to be update

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307314 by association.aamoi
[#7281] CheckBox unable to be update was created by association.aamoi
Hi,

Since my last update CB 2.2.1+build.2018.09.11.16.46.02.170f744e4, after create a new checkbox, i'm unable to update users profile (only for this checkbox).
If i change my checkbox to a text or a dropdown, no problems.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307336 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CheckBox unable to be update
Was the checkbox field always a checkbox field or did you change it from another field type? You may need to run the database check tools within CB > Tools to correct a database column type issue due to converting the fields type.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #307441 by mindsmonk
Replied by mindsmonk on topic CheckBox unable to be update
Have the same issue, has always been a checkbox like before. Even fields from 2015/2016 I cannot update anymore.

5 years 6 months ago #307457 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CheckBox unable to be update
Ok, I see the issue. Have added a bug ticket and should have a new build out today to fix the issue.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7281

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 5 months ago #307632 by association.aamoi
Replied by association.aamoi on topic CheckBox unable to be update

krileon wrote: Ok, I see the issue. Have added a bug ticket and should have a new build out today to fix the issue.

Hi,

Do you know when a new release will be available ?

5 years 5 months ago #307648 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CheckBox unable to be update

association.aamoi wrote:

krileon wrote: Ok, I see the issue. Have added a bug ticket and should have a new build out today to fix the issue.

Hi,

Do you know when a new release will be available ?

The forge url Kyle gave you shows that the issue has been resolved - this means that it has been fixed and tested and is available in the latest CB build you can download from the download area.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn