Search of Users not working after update

2 years 8 months ago #325821 by sidprice
I just updated to 2.6.0+build.2021.07.28.00.57.07.b796becaa on my site and when I go to manage users the search controls do not work.

My ISP rolled back to 2.6.0+build.2021.06.28.15.38.58.c5219011c and now they work again.

Sid

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325824 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Search of Users not working after update
What do you mean they don't work? The search form won't submit? It submits, but doesn't filter the users? Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #325827 by sidprice
Replied by sidprice on topic Search of Users not working after update
Sorry for being vague, the controls do nothing when they are clicked on. If I type a name in the search box and click "Search" nothing happens. No change of display and no error.
Sid

2 years 8 months ago #325829 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Search of Users not working after update
Sounds like something is breaking the jQuery used to validate and submit the form then. Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, then retry as it's usually a JS error caused by 3rd party template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn