Retrieve complete URL

3 years 7 months ago #320225 by KatoKalin
Retrieve complete URL was created by KatoKalin
Long search URL get shortened. I need some prepared searches. For that I need the complete URLs.
Is there a way to force to show complete URLs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320234 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Retrieve complete URL
Don't understand what you're asking, sorry. Complete URLs for what? Userlists? By complete URL do you mean non-SEF URL?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320242 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic Retrieve complete URL
Yes I am talking about userlist full non-sef url.
I have Joomla SEF disabled and still the URL of a performed search only shows as something like "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=ID&searchmode=1&Itemid=XXX"

However if I paste that into the browser, it does not return a search, it only shows the search panel. So obviously the URL is not the full search URL that I need. So which setting I need to change?

3 years 7 months ago #320254 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Retrieve complete URL
I still have no idea what you're asking. I don't know what full search URL means. If you want a URL to pre-filter the userlist add the filters to the URL. Example as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&listid=LIST_ID&username=Test

There's a bug with the redirect behavior from POST to GET so you get a bookmarke-able and share-able URL after a search when the userlist dropdown list isn't available on the userlist. This is being fixed for a later release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320261 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic Retrieve complete URL

krileon wrote: I still have no idea what you're asking.

Exactly about the bug that you are confirming. Now I know how to get around that.

krileon wrote: There's a bug with the redirect behavior from POST to GET so you get a bookmarke-able and share-able URL after a search when the userlist dropdown list isn't available on the userlist. This is being fixed for a later release.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn