Weird error on signup/checkout

3 years 6 months ago #320817 by shawneo
Weird error on signup/checkout was created by shawneo
Im getting this error on checkout using the stripe gateway:

Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0000-00-00 00:00:00 <> 0000-01-00 00:00:00 in /home/gtmlive6/public_html/truthpillars.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/order/cbpaidPaymentBasket.php on line 1366
Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:

Any idea what I'm dealing with here?

Thanks,
Shawn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320818 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Weird error on signup/checkout
You're trying to purchase 2 recurring subscriptions at the same time with different durations. That's not restricted to Stripe, but all gateways. You can't do this since CBSubs isn't able to trigger a payment and creation of a payment gateway subscription for each separate recurring plan in same basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320819 by shawneo
Replied by shawneo on topic Weird error on signup/checkout
Okay, i see what to do. I'll have to make the free lifetime plan separate instead of the parent of the paid programs.
Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn