Can a user filter a list?

1 year 2 months ago #332866 by WoodyF4u
Can a user filter a list? was created by WoodyF4u
Hi,
I added the filed registerdate to a list.
The headings of lists can be filtered / sorted in some extensions by clicking on that heading.
Is this also possible in a list in CB?
Of course I can sort the list in advance via List Manager.
But the list is sorted by name by default.
And only if someone wants to, the list should be in the order of register date.

So I wonder if this is possible in CB.

Kind regards,
Wouter

Best regards,
Wouter
The Netherlands

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332873 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can a user filter a list?

Is this also possible in a list in CB?

No, but is something we plan to add in a future release. You'd need to create multiple userlists for them to select from the dropdown to have different sorting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332908 by WoodyF4u
Replied by WoodyF4u on topic Can a user filter a list?
OK thanks.
I know what to do now.
And I  hope this feature will be in a next release soon.

Best regards,
Wouter
The Netherlands

1 year 1 week ago #333466 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic Can a user filter a list?
HiI need this feature too. Can you say when that is ready to use?
simply I want my user can filter the cb user list in the front end.
For example filter men's or women according to gender profile field. Is it possible now?

1 year 1 week ago #333473 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can a user filter a list?
Userlist column sorting won't be available until late CB 3.x. For now you'd just need multiple userlists with whatever sorting you'd like and they can select the sorted list from the dropdown.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #333481 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic Can a user filter a list?
Excuse me but I mean that is it possible use filter such as btn-group button to select which users show in list. I don't want to sort users

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn