after 10 Years - I´m back

1 year 3 weeks ago #333089 by KurtSteiner
after 10 Years - I´m back was created by KurtSteiner
I made a rest of 10 years from Website Projects in general, after closing down a huge business community website....

Now I´m "back to business" with a new Idea, a new Project and some "lessons-learned" from my past.

Happy to see key developers still here. Will never forget the intresting time´s we have been seen in that early day´s.

sunny regards
Bernd from "moveGreen"

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 weeks ago #333094 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic after 10 Years - I´m back
Welcome back! 

A lot has changed in the past 10 years! Feel free to ask away should you have any questions. We've got many more awesome improvements planned for the future as well as we hope to be here for a very very long time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn