Profile Images

10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #334012 by markk26
Replied by markk26 on topic Profile Images
The field is empty!
Do I have to insert the image through the image editor?   
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 3 weeks ago #334013 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Images
It's a regular profile field. You supply an canvas image from CB profile edit. You don't seam to be familiar with CB. I suggest reading through the CB Premier Book to get a grasp on the basics.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

You can also take a look at our demo site below to compare configurations if you need additional references.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Below for example is a working grid userlist with canvas image displaying fine.

demo.cbdemosites.com/demos/community-builder/user-lists/grid-layout

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markk26

10 months 3 weeks ago #334015 by markk26
I found the reason why the canvas image is not loading!
I changed the domain and moved to another one, but the profile background image url is still from the old domain!
How do I insert a new default image for all profiles, from the new domain?

10 months 3 weeks ago #334018 by markk26
I see : #cbUserTable .card-header {
    background: url(https://oldurl/images/backgroundcard.png)!important;

Where do I find this css line, to modify it? 
Attachments:

10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #334024 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Images

I changed the domain and moved to another one, but the profile background image url is still from the old domain!

You need to fix the live_site in configuration.php then. Either set it back to default empty string or set it to your new domain. We don't hardcode domains anywhere within CB.

Where do I find this css line, to modify it? 

That isn't CSS provided by CB. So that's CSS you've added. You need to change it wherever you added it. Check if you added it to CBs CSS Overrides functionality shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: markk26

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds