[SOLVED] cb_conditional language file?

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153938 by jojo12
Even if I have installed the german language files with the translation for "This field is required" I get only the english files. Where and what I have to change?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ifft

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153943 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re: cb_conditional language file?
I think the CB Conditional plugin is too new to be included in the current language plugins.

Putting
'This field is required.'				=>	'Pflichtangabe',

(or your preferred translation) before
));

into the language file here
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/YOURLANGUAGEHERE/cbteamplugins_language.php

should (hopefully) do the trick until CB 1.4 arrives.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 2 months ago #153944 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: cb_conditional language file?
I have cb 1.4

13 years 2 months ago #154148 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb_conditional language file?
CB Conditional works perfectly fine with 1.4 and its new validation method. CB Conditional doesn't display any text; all text and errors provided are from CB it self. Please ensure you've compared your language plugin to CB 1.4 English language plugin and add any missing translations as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154226 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: cb_conditional language file?
[SOLVED]
in CB 1.4 English and German it's solved. It was a problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn