[SOLVED] Kunena - Agora - CB-Groupjive

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #159329 by thomaslester
[SOLVED] Kunena - Agora - CB-Groupjive was created by thomaslester
I´m building a portal for an association. Still testing. I would like to Kunena for the Groupjive groups and Agora for public forum.

Using CB and plug_GroupJive gives problems for Agora. I have talked to support at Agora, they say that the link from the profil link (on posts) is directed to CB profile.

Problem: Profile link in Agora points to mainpage for GroupJive. Seems that Groupjive menu or Groupjive convert incoming CB profile links.

If I have Joomsef on or off doesn´t make a difference. It seems that when having the Groupjive menu activated the problems starts.

The following tests is for click on profile link in Agora.

When system SEF (system config) and Groupjive menu is activated it doesn´t work. I get:
www.test2.lestercoaching.dk/cb-groupjive.html?user=62

With system SEF off and the groupjive menu on it works. Gives URL:
www.test2.lestercoaching.dk/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=166&user=62

With system SEF on and the Groupjive MENU OFF it works. Gives URL:
www.test2.lestercoaching.dk/bruger/min-profil.html?user=62

Any idéas?

Best
Thomas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #159345 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Kunena - Agora - CB-Groupjive
CB nor GroupJive have support for Agora. We only officially support Kunena. Sounds like a problem of Agora not getting a valid Itemid and simply grabbing the first Itemid from database with the com_comprofiler option. They should be using CB API or review function getCBprofileItemid in plugin.foundation.php on the correct query usage to obtain valid Itemid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #159407 by thomaslester
Replied by thomaslester on topic Re: Kunena - Agora - CB-Groupjive
Tnx for your answer. I might just stay with Kunena then.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn