[SOLVED] Kunena, CBsubs and signatures

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188572 by hkymre
I've used the advanced setting in the forum integration plug in and I can display my plan images.

But by using CB for the Profiles and User List integration I've lost the ability to edit my forum signature.

Is there any easy way around this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188579 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Kunena, CBsubs and signatures
You edit your signature from within profile edit on the Forum tab. Simply supply your content, save your profile, and should display within Kunena.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188588 by hkymre
Replied by hkymre on topic Re: Kunena, CBsubs and signatures
If I have the kunena profile active then I can edit the signature but I can't display any plan images in the sidebar.

12 years 3 months ago #188644 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Kunena, CBsubs and signatures
You edit the signature within your CB profile, not your Kunena profile. You need to enable all integrations for Community Builder within Kunena. This works and is tested working (we're using it here at Joomlapolis). Once Kunena is configured navigate to your CB profile then edit profile and you should see the Forum tab. If not displayed please check that CB > Plugin Management > "Forum integration" is configured to use Kunena. Then check that the CB > Tab Management > "Forum" tab is present, public, published. If all ok please then check that the forum fields are present and enabled in Field Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkymre

12 years 3 months ago #188655 by hkymre
Replied by hkymre on topic Re: Kunena, CBsubs and signatures
Many thanks for that - been looking at the signature in the forum tab and never thought of clicking edit profile

It's been a long week!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn