Cbsubs backend language + manual payment

12 years 1 month ago #193946 by dotcom22
hello

My website is in french and german but I setup Joomla backend in english because is more easy and convenient to manage in english for me.

I noticed when a user paid using Offline mode and when I received his payment (on my bank account) and want Pay his order (in Basket Cbsubs area) if I keep my backend in english, the user will not receive his email notification on his own language. In fact I don't have setup language string for english due to the fact I don't use english on my frontend...so user will get a blank notification..

So if I'm not wrong that mean I must always check in which language user made his order and switch Joomla backend in the same language used by user. Then I can "Pay" his order like that user will get the correct notification in his own language..

This is a bit annoying because of course this require to not forget to always switch Joomla language backend otherwise user will get wrong email notification language.

Technically I imagine is not possible to simply "Pay" the order without taking care to language used by user and expect he will get the correct notification.. In fact I setup a language field (required at registration where user must choose his preferred language) and I wondering if you plan to add a feature who can take care to this custom field.

Or maybe you have a trick for solve this annoying issue ??

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #193974 by nant
You can structure your language plugins to keep the admin_language.php file in english (except for the emails you need to send).

12 years 1 month ago #193984 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: Cbsubs backend language + manual payment
sorry but I don't understand... Can you be a bit more clear ?

In fact no matter if my backend is in english, french or german. The only problem is email notification must be sent in the same user language...

12 years 1 month ago #194091 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cbsubs backend language + manual payment
Due to bug #2637 the backend emails are sent in the language of the administrator. So for example if an administrator has English yet the user has French and the administrator pays their Offline payment basket then the email will use the English language files instead of what it should use French.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194143 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: Cbsubs backend language + manual payment
Thank for clarification Kyle...

This bug will be solved with coming soon stable 1.30 version?

Other point:

Sometime (like here) you mention bug or feature with a tracking/ticket number but where I can see all list of issue for CBsubs? If I'm not wrong on the forge only issue related to CB, Groupjive, Language and Incubator are present but nothing about CBsubs itself... I miss something ?

thank

12 years 1 month ago #194238 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cbsubs backend language + manual payment

This bug will be solved with coming soon stable 1.30 version?

It's scheduled for CBSubs 1.3.0, but I can make no guarantee.

Sometime (like here) you mention bug or feature with a tracking/ticket number but where I can see all list of issue for CBsubs? If I'm not wrong on the forge only issue related to CB, Groupjive, Language and Incubator are present but nothing about CBsubs itself... I miss something ?

You can't, our CBSubs tracker is private as most contain sensitive CBSubs or User data regarding issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn