Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Activity Enlargements

• Roland
  • Roland
11 years 5 months ago #217046 by Roland
CB Activity Enlargements was created by Roland
Hello,

first: There ist no category for CB Activity in CB Addons here on the forum.

Second: Are there any plans to enlarge CB Activity for other Components? For me it would be fine to integrate Joomla Articles or better Jreviews articles as activity.
That means every time a new article or review was made a new entry on CB Activity are posted.

Greatings, Roland

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 5 months ago #217057 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Activity Enlargements

Roland wrote: Hello,

first: There ist no category for CB Activity in CB Addons here on the forum.

That is correct - there are no categories for any Incubator add-ons.

Second: Are there any plans to enlarge CB Activity for other Components? For me it would be fine to integrate Joomla Articles or better Jreviews articles as activity.
That means every time a new article or review was made a new entry on CB Activity are posted.

Greatings, Roland

I believe Kyle has posted some instructions as a reply to another post - you can search or wait for Kyle to respond on Monday.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 5 months ago #217120 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Activity Enlargements

Are there any plans to enlarge CB Activity for other Components?

Yes, it'll gradually become a full blown Wall like you see on Facebook and Google allowing not only display of activity, but posting of activity.

For me it would be fine to integrate Joomla Articles or better Jreviews articles as activity.

I will not be integrating 3rd party extensions, they need to do this themselves through the API (can use API or direct database additions, either is fine). The API is planned to be extended further with Triggers in a later release so calling a simple CB trigger could log activity for example or be used to edit activity display/access.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Roland
  • Roland
11 years 3 months ago #219925 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re: CB Activity Enlargements
Hello,

If I read the changelog right, the API is now included in the last releasse...

Is there any description out there?

Greetings, Roland

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 3 months ago #219951 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Activity Enlargements
New API additions are explained in the below feature ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3817

Example as follows.
Code:
global _PLUGINS; $_PLUGINS->trigger( 'activity_addActivity', array( 42, 'groupjive', null, 'group', 1, null, null, 'did something in [group]', 'This is just a test!' ) );

Note for this to work CB API and CB plugins need to be loaded in. Direct database additions will also work or directly through database object.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon