[SOLVED] Query filed question

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #229265 by Hertak
[SOLVED] Query filed question was created by Hertak
Hi, the user nikomed ask a question on the spanish forum I try to help but i do not know the answer the question is the following

i add new rules with field y tab, using the Queries field.

The querie is:

SELECT: id
WHERE: user = [id_user]

Until now every works fine, but i need use that the result of the query.

My idea with the ids (every id is a new page), show a link, every link change depended of the id .

www.miweb.es/id1
www.miweb.es/id2

Where idx, will be the id is the result of the query.

Thanks!

This is possible? Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229276 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Query filed question
Yes, just substitute in the query field as part of a delimiter field to have formatted output. Example as follows.

<a href="http://www.example.com/[cb_queryfield]">http://www.example.com/[cb_queryfield]</a>

The alternative is to modify the select query and do a CONCAT in the select to have the URL part added directly to the result.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hertak

10 years 10 months ago #229282 by Hertak
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

10 years 10 months ago #229289 by Hertak
Replied by Hertak on topic Query filed question
Thanks Kyle, solved
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds