[SOLVED] CB Conditionals 3.0.10 causes error

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233433 by matthiasbehrends
Replied by matthiasbehrends on topic CB Conditionals 3.0.10 causes error
Also tried de-activation of read-only for profile fields that use conditions. No success...

Error persists. Any idea? Conditions are configured the way they should. It should not happen that a field that a user can see on profile and also is able to edit does not save changes upon frontend edit. Even message "Your settings have been saved." is being displayed. But they aren't. That's a bug, isn't it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233438 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Conditionals 3.0.10 causes error
Looks like a bug with post field values. You have your usertype field on a tab with Special access so normal users can not access it. This causes the field value to always output as NULL. In which case it should fallback to grabbing the value from the users current user object.

I was able to fix the bug and have installed 3.0.11 for you. Have confirmed issue is now resolved. Please also check and confirm is behaving as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #233440 by matthiasbehrends
Replied by matthiasbehrends on topic CB Conditionals 3.0.10 causes error
Works! As always, you're a genius!

You just saved our weekend which we can now use for development...

Have a nice weekend there!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn