[SOLVED] CBsubs url post integration

10 years 6 months ago #234419 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs url post integration
Do you mean CGI like simply adding these to htaccess ??

AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Options +ExecCGI

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234422 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs url post integration
No, the "exec" function is probably disabled by your host. You can typically check what functions are disabled within Site > System Information > PHP Information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234428 by activha
We do not want to use exec for security reasons but do you have Another variable that we can use to input only the website name and we we put the HTP in front

10 years 6 months ago #234435 by krileon
No, our Snoopy library uses exec to execute cURL executable when using HTTPS. I'll be upgraded both CBSubs URL and the Request action in CB Auto Actions with next releases to just use cURL directly to avoid all this, but until then I do not have a workaround other than don't use HTTPS or enable "exec" function. That substitution can't be forced to HTTP so you'll need to just add your domain manually.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #260046 by activha
Hi Kyle
Did you change to cURL for CBsubs as you mentioned earlier to use config live site witthout https problem ?
BTW I also need to pass son data such as
customfields=[{"code":"frais-generaux","value":"fr-hotels-HRS"}]
Will this work with URL integration or will quotes be escaped ?
Thanks
Jean

9 years 1 month ago #260054 by krileon
No, we implemented Guzzle HTTP library, but I don't think CBSubs uses it yet. With that said Guzzle does not use exec.

Will this work with URL integration or will quotes be escaped ?

Probably, you'd want to set the mode to POST in that case and type it exactly as typed above. Next see if the data goes through. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn