[SOLVED] Plugin [CB Articles]

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290201 by carin
[SOLVED] Plugin [CB Articles] was created by carin
In tab.php I see params like pagination that do not appear in the Joomla backend. Where are these params controlled? Specifically I dont want pagination.

CB 2.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290237 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plugin [CB Articles]
Pagination for the tab is controlled in the tab. Edit Articles within CB > Tab Management and under Parameters you can turn off paging. This should be the case for most tabs that have pagination or tab specific functionality.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290259 by carin
Replied by carin on topic Plugin [CB Articles]
I do not have "Parameters", I only see "Permissions" in the upper right corner next to the Joomla help button. Within the [CB Articles] tab are no "Parameters" either. The Plugin [CB Articles] has some parameters but not all.

CB 2.0

7 years 3 months ago #290287 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plugin [CB Articles]
The Parameters tab is right next to the Global tab when editing Articles within CB > Tab Management. This is the case for all tabs with parameters (and fields and plugins). See the below.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

7 years 3 months ago #290328 by carin
Replied by carin on topic Plugin [CB Articles]
Thanks for the screen. That was helpful. I am sure the Parameters tab was not there when I published that tab but it is also highly unlikely that it just came up now, very strange. Thanks anyway.

CB 2.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn