[#6458] auto action condition first login

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290509 by carin
I have an "onAfterLogin" redirect action. How do I prevent that action from executing on first login after registration so it does not override the "First Login Redirect"-value in the cb configuration?

CB 2.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290546 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic auto action condition first login
First login is entirely based off the condition of [lastvisitdate] Equal To 0000-00-00 00:00:00. So you can probably use a reverse condition of that like [lastvisitdate] Not Equal To 0000-00-00 00:00:00, but I can't recall if the last visit date will be updated before or after that trigger.

$firstLogin variable should just be a part of that trigger to make it easier though. I've added a feature ticket to improve the login triggers with that variable in a future release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6458

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #290685 by carin
Replied by carin on topic auto action condition first login
The [lastvisitdate] gets tested after it is already updated via the first login process.

So I thought I could check against the time difference of date(Now) minus [registerDate]. If that is lower than lets say 24 h then the action should not be executed. Would that work? I could not make sense of the [cb:parse function="date" date-format="Y-m-d" time-format=" H:i:s" offset="UTC"]2015-01-13 16:22:43[/cb:parse] example. Can you please explain, thanks.

CB 2.0

7 years 2 months ago #290698 by krileon
Parse date just parses out a datetime string or timestamp into the format you have supplied. It doesn't do anything beyond that. There's not going to be an accurate way to do this until the trigger has the appropriate information for it. I've went ahead and implemented the additional variables and prepared the merge request. See below for what the new variables will be.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6458#note-2

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carin

7 years 2 months ago #290708 by carin
Replied by carin on topic auto action condition first login
Thank you for the quick response. Can you already say when a nightly build with that code will be available?

CB 2.0

7 years 2 months ago #290710 by krileon
Later today or early tomorrow.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: carin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn