[SOLVED] CB Connect login

7 years 2 months ago #291578 by coliberek
Replied by coliberek on topic CB Connect login
Hi,
thank you for the answer.

I dont have any non-core plugins. After I cleaned cache, turned it completely off, removed all test users accounts and registered again with FB using CB Connect it created user with populated facebook ID.

Only one more problem, that after that, when I am trying to login by FB button below standard login form its redirect me again to the registration instead login in.

I would be really really thankful if you would be so nice to help me to solve this last problem. :)

The link of the website is goo.gl/5h07Cr (shortened to don't be indexed)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291602 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect login
It's redirecting you to registration after being logged in or it's sending you to registration with a prefilled form? If it's just trying to redirect you to registration after login then you can specify a login redirect within CB Connect. That however is a known issue to be fixed as it shouldn't try redirecting to login page or registration page, but currently does if it was the previous page the user was on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291634 by coliberek
Hi,

after I register on the website by FB and plugin CB connect the user is cerated as it should.

Problem is that even if I activate my account and I can login with username and password set up during registration by CB Connect plugin through FB, I can't login by facebook.

No matter if I have a registered by fb account on the website or not, anyway after clicking FB button close to login form it is trying to register new account. Then obviously I am getting error that the email is already in use - I already registered fb user account in the website with my email.

7 years 2 months ago #291664 by krileon
CB Connect works perfectly fine in all my tests. Once registered using CB Connect their account should have Facebook ID field populated with their Facebook ID. You can verify this by editing them within CB > User Management. If it's not populated then you've something breaking CBs registration process of CB Connects registration process. It's usually something configured to act after registration causing a user store resulting in the Facebook ID not storing. It is the sole factor for linking the two accounts. If it's empty it will not be able to log them into that account.

I'm out of ideas. CB Connect works fine in all my tests. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will review your configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291696 by coliberek
Hello,

thank you for checking it again.

Facebook ID is stored correctly in the details of the user.

Problem is that the login button all the time redirecting to the registration, even if account is already created by cb connect and activated.

I just checked with my mom's facebook account, in her computer and it is really not working as it should. I don't know what I did wrong. :(

Should I send you admin credentials by private message?

7 years 2 months ago #291708 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and CB Connect worked perfectly fine for me. Your cb_wojewodztwo2 field was causing registration to never complete. I did not dig into it deeper, but it wasn't available during registration yet is marked required throwing a validation error that's impossible to complete. I've unpublished it to resolve this. Once successfully registered I confirmed the user then used the Facebook button on your login page again, which promptly logged me in. Your login redirect URLs were also invalid and I've corrected them, which maybe what was causing your issue. Please give it a try now and see if it works fine for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: coliberek

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn