Calendar Popup Selecting Today's Year

7 years 2 days ago #293453 by bilal.abdeen
Calendar Popup Selecting Today's Year was created by bilal.abdeen
1. I click on the little icon to display the calendar popup
2. It shows the start of the range of the allowed values (120 years ago), which is correct
3. Without changing the year, I pick a date on the displayed month, e.g. 20/04/1897, it inserts 20/4/2017.
If I select a different year before selecting a date on the displayed month, it picks the correct date.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 day ago #293483 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Calendar Popup Selecting Today's Year
There's a bug with that calendar mode where empty value wasn't working on initial display. This is fixed in latest CB build. Am unable to confirm your issue with latest CB build.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 hours ago #293526 by bilal.abdeen
Replied by bilal.abdeen on topic Calendar Popup Selecting Today's Year
I agree that the following issue is resolved.
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/236433-solved-date-fields-get-today-s-date-as-default?start=12

In this topic, I am reporting a different issue. The selected (day of the month) & (month) are entered correctly. However, the selected year (the default start year for this field) is NOT used. What is displayed follows
  1. the selected (day of the month) -> Correct
  2. the selected (month) -> Correct
  3. today's year -> Wrong

Thanks for your help...

6 years 11 months ago #293554 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Calendar Popup Selecting Today's Year
Is 2017 outside of the allowed date range? The calendar always preselects the current date. There maybe a problem with the datepicker if it is unable to select the current date and would be an issue in jQuery UI it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn