[#6677] cb_connections plugin pop window question

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #294988 by liaskas
Hello

I have a little problem with cb_connections plugin.

When someone clicks to send a connection request...

On Desktop devices -> Everything works nice. A nice pop window shows and he sends the connection request.
On Mobile devices -> No pop after click to sends request. Nothing happens.

Now if on mobile device i change to desktop view (The connection request pop window works fine).

Can you please point me to the right direction? Most probably it is a misconfiguration from me.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #294994 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb_connections plugin pop window question
Are you clicking to request a connection from CB Menu or from the Connections Path bar at the top of the page? Please understand we do not have an array of mobile devices to test so we're limited in what we can debug regarding mobile and can attempt to emulate if you provide what OS your mobile device is as well as if it's tablet or phone sized.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295000 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic cb_connections plugin pop window question
CB menu / Connections / send connection request

Received a complain for an android device (did not ask for further details)... and i tested on my iphone 5 OS 10.3.1 (javascript enabled)

Same result. No pop window.

6 years 10 months ago #295005 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb_connections plugin pop window question
Was able to confirm the CB Menu > Connections > Request Connection menu item does not work on mobile. However, the Request Connection button shown in the Connections Path tab at the top of profiles does work. Suggest enabling that tab for the time being and have added a bug ticket to investigate further as am not sure what is blocking the click for the menu item at this time.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6677

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #295015 by liaskas
Hello again

On forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6677 mentions that the status has changed from Assigned to Resolved and that it is Fixed in MR !1267.

Can you please tell me what MR !1267 is? Is it a new update of the plugin that will be available?

Thank you.

6 years 10 months ago #295023 by krileon
Being resolved doesn't necessarily mean released. We resolve the ticket when an MR (merge request) has been made that resolves the ticket. Please keep in mind our forge is for us to manage tickets internally. In this case the MR has been merged and a new build for CB has been released as of this morning with this issue fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn