GJ notification

6 years 10 months ago #295163 by victoriakim
GJ notification was created by victoriakim
Hello,

I previously posted a similar question about GJ wall notification; Unless you own a thread, there is no notification available to people who reply.

If not for GJ wall, then is there any other possibility that everyone in a thread get notifications? Group forum is a bit of out of character for my groups and its initial post does not put a notification to entire group members.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 10 months ago #295168 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GJ notification
There are no notifications for those who replied to a post. There's no feature in place for doing that either. That's more of a follow/subscribe functionality (e.g. auto subscribe after replying), which likely won't exist for quite awhile after CB Activity and CB Gallery are integrated into GJ and after CB Auto Actions has been improved to be able to handle object loops. It's of course doable now if you code it using a Code action in CB Auto Actions acting on wall create trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #295197 by victoriakim
Replied by victoriakim on topic GJ notification
I see. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds