How to display activities on the Activity wall?

6 years 4 months ago #299916 by J.Lambæk
How do I display all activities on the Activity wall?

Like when new groups are created, new files uploadet ore new post in forum are made?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299925 by krileon
Ensure both CB Activity and CB Auto Actions are installed and up to date. Within CB Auto Actions > System Actions publish/unpublish whichever activity logging actions you like. Those that you see in System Actions are all that are available, but you are of course welcome to use those as examples to create new activity logging actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J.Lambæk

6 years 4 months ago #299977 by J.Lambæk
Replied by J.Lambæk on topic How to display activities on the Activity wall?
Thanks - I got that.

And how do I get it activities Public. Fx I just added a new photo in a group. Thats only visible after login.
Thanks.

6 years 4 months ago #299988 by krileon
If a public user can't access it normally then they can't access it on the stream either. Can a public user navigate to that group and see the photo? If not check the access permissions on that groups category. If the group is invite type for example they won't see it unless they're logged in and a member of that group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #300044 by J.Lambæk
Replied by J.Lambæk on topic How to display activities on the Activity wall?
I posted this image as a test, and you can see the image in the group, but not on the wall.
www.worldturn.org/Demo/index.php/cb-profile/pluginclass/cbgroupjive/3-plastikforurening

Link to wall: www.worldturn.org/Demo/index.php/cb-test

6 years 4 months ago #300068 by krileon
You need to have CB Auto Actions installed, public, and published. It is responsible for logging GJ activity. Your menu item should also be to the Recent Activity endpoint for CB Activity. See our demo site below for examples of all of this (backend access is provided so you can review all of this configuration).

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: J.Lambæk

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.628 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn