Gallery Image comments appearing twice

6 years 3 months ago #301085 by Buzz50
I have done something which is now making the Gallery image 'Write a comment' box appear twice on an expanded gallery image.

It only appears once on the activity stream.

Do you know what I can do to fix this please?

Buzz50
Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #301097 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Gallery Image comments appearing twice
Sounds like you didn't just publish the system action, but saved a copy. You can not publish a system action by editing it. That will save a copy as the button directly states on the toolbar. You have to publish from the list view. Navigate to CB Auto Actions > Auto Actions and delete your copy (or copies). Next navigate to CB Auto Actions > System Actions and publish the "CB Gallery - Comments" system action by clicking the red x in the Published column (or selecting its checkbox and clicking Publish on the toolbar).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #301110 by Buzz50
Replied by Buzz50 on topic Gallery Image comments appearing twice
Thanks,
The System notification is working now as a PM
Can I include a link to the gallery item?

Buzz50
Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'

6 years 3 months ago #301112 by krileon

Can I include a link to the gallery item?

You can construct a URL to a single media entry using the below URL structure.

Fullsize:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgallery&action=item&id=MEDIA_ID_HERE

Thumbnail:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbgallery&action=item&func=preview&id=MEDIA_ID_HERE

Replace MEDIA_ID_HERE with whatever substitution is necessary based off whatever trigger you're using.

I'm not sure why you want to do this though. Latest CB Activity, CB Gallery, and CB Auto Action releases installed you can have all of this using onsite notifications by simply toggling the necessary system actions on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #301116 by Buzz50
Replied by Buzz50 on topic Gallery Image comments appearing twice
Thanks but sorry if this sounds stupid:

Where do my members see 'onsite notifications' ?

Buzz50
Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'

6 years 3 months ago #301117 by krileon

Where do my members see 'onsite notifications' ?

If enabled in CB Activity > Parameters > General there will be a globe icon top right of the CB Menu bar at the top of their profile. You can also output this globe as a module or anywhere that Joomla content prepare is supported.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoaoTapuia

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn