[SOLVED] Password reminder site - appearance

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #302161 by usern
Hey,
I would like to change an appearance of the site where is ability to remind/reset a password.. there is some text, input field for e-mail and submit button. Where is a file which I can edit to change these elements and text and how is its name? I have looked for many many files but didn't find anything. Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #302183 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Password reminder site - appearance
The layout is hardcoded with no option to change it at this time. If you just want to change the text you can use the language override functionality shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #302204 by usern
Replied by usern on topic Password reminder site - appearance

krileon wrote: The layout is hardcoded with no option to change it at this time.

However could I know what is a name of the file (files) where the code is?

6 years 2 months ago #302208 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Password reminder site - appearance
We do not support core edits. You can find core views in the below file. Beyond providing the file I can not help you any further. Your core edits will be lost every time you update CB. What specifically are you trying to change?

/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #302228 by usern
Replied by usern on topic Password reminder site - appearance

krileon wrote: What specifically are you trying to change?

/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php

Thanks krileon for file's localization, I have just managed to do what I needed :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn