[SOLVED] Failed to save Import subscriptions because: Importer - error: non-numeric useri

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304643 by cgwhite
I am trying to import a single subscription into CB Subs version 4.2.0 and I get this error:

Failed to save Import subscriptions because: Importer - error: non-numeric userid value: 1167

There is a single user id in a csv file. It is numeric.

Could you please assist as I have nearly 500 to import.

Regards,

Chris.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304652 by krileon
Are there any leading or trailing spaces around the user id? If it's a simple user id import I suggest just putting it in a plain text file and importing that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304654 by cgwhite
I thought about that to start with and checked that the .csv had no trailing or leading spaces. I am assuming that the userid is CB/Joomla id that is on the right hand side of the users page? When you say a Plain Text file what do you mean by that? A .txt file rather than a .csv?

5 years 11 months ago #304655 by cgwhite
I have just created a .txt file with notepad and I get the same error message.

5 years 11 months ago #304658 by krileon
Are you sure a user with that user id exists? If they do ensure they're enabled and can actually have an active subscription. Seams to be working fine in my tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304659 by cgwhite
I have checked all the above and yes they exist are enabled and can have that subscription. I have gotten around it by using the acl group to give a subscription to everyone and then gone in and removed those that have not subscibed. So please close this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn