Registration form empty

5 years 11 months ago #304691 by TeeWee
Registration form empty was created by TeeWee
Hi,

maybe my missconfigutation but i am confused.
If it's my fault, I do not know which.

Since some days the registration form is empty?! (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers )
No error message, Debug generats no hints,
Joomla "Allow User Registration" = true (Yes)
CB Configuration -> allow user registration = same as CMS

Joomla 3.8.6
Community builder 2.1.4+build.2018.05.14.16.53.38.b654953b0

Does anyone have an idea where to look?

regards
Thomas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration form empty
Ensure CB Core within CB > Plugin Management is public and published. Ensure the tabs your fields are on within CB > Tab Management are published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #304844 by TeeWee
Replied by TeeWee on topic Registration form empty
Kyle, thank's for your reply.

Registration allowed:

CB > Plugin Management is public and published:

The only unpublished Tabs in CB > Tab Management are these:

Registration page still empty :(

Regards
Thomas
Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #304858 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration form empty
Are your fields set to display on registration and are published within CB > Field Management? Are you sure you're trying to access CBs registration page? CB does not come out of the box with an empty registration page; it'd have to be deliberately configured to be empty.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn