5 years 6 months ago #308008 by chanteur94
Avatar size in a cb list was created by chanteur94
Hi

in my cb list, picture size are different (see capture).
In the avatar field and in cb configuration avatar, I put new size for thumbnail but nothing works.

What I'm doing wrong ?

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #308016 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Avatar size in a cb list
Changing the thumbnail size parameters doesn't do anything for existing images. They have to be reuploaded to be resized with your new settings. If you want a consistent size regardless of how large or small an image is you'll need to ensure every avatar was uploaded with the correct settings or use CSS to force a size you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago #308023 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Avatar size in a cb list
Why not using my new thumbnail size parameters to resize all the avatar ? (like a css but without css)

5 years 6 months ago #308041 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Avatar size in a cb list
Using CSS to force image sizing distorts the images. Changing the parameters also is not going to force all the images to resize as all that'd accomplish was crashing peoples servers. You'll need to adjust your parameters as necessary then re-upload or consider using custom CSS to force a sizing, which will distort them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn