[SOLVED] Customize Web Safe Fonts in Community Builder Welcome Email

4 years 7 months ago #314240 by ABLCSociety1
Hey there, when I add HTML/CSS to the language string, it doesn't process it in the notification?
screencast.com/t/ww87M8ej

How can we modify the font for the notification note?

Thanks again

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #314246 by krileon
Looks like the email mode isn't being properly passed to the substitution usage for that string. It should pass to it that HTML is being allowed, but doesn't appear to be doing so. Have added a bug ticket for further investigation. For now no you won't be able to change its font. It's not recommended to change the font to begin with as you're overriding the email client and/or browser font which may hurt the display on some devices/software.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7711

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 7 months ago #314299 by ABLCSociety1
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the response back on this. Do you have a public bug tracker / bug number for this?

Thanks again

4 years 7 months ago #314301 by krileon
Yes, link to our forge is provided in my previous reply.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn