[SOLVED] CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #315399 by Astrid
When using CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA there is still a field Captcha, because it has to be published for Captcha to work on registration. Or am I missing something?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315403 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA
Ensure CB AntiSpam is up to date as it should be adding the hidden class dynamically to the field to ensure its field row is hidden.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #315409 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA
As far as I can see version is up-to-date (green): 4.0.0+build.2019.05.15.16.34.50.7119c7f6a
Settings:

Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #315427 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA
Ah, you're using Joomlas reCaptcha Invisible. It's not able to detect that Joomlas is actually reCaptcha Invisible so it doesn't know to add the hidden CSS class. Edit the cbantispam_captcha field in CB > Field Management and under the Global tab add "hidden" to the CSS Class parameter. That should hide it from view, but still function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315447 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA
OK. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn