GroupJive question (Admins)

4 years 2 months ago #316497 by liaskas
GroupJive question (Admins) was created by liaskas
Hello

Is there a way that the Admins can have access to all Groups, no matter if they are "public", "invite" or "approve".

It is not safe for our site not to be able to monitor what happens inside each Group!

Please advise...

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316500 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive question (Admins)
That should already be the case assuming they've CB Moderator permissions as configured in CB > Configuration > Moderation via the Moderator View Access Level parameters. CB Moderators can always see and modify all groups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316507 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic GroupJive question (Admins)
Moderators View Access Level: Super Users

Level Name: Super Users
User Groups Having Viewing Access: Super Users

The weird thing is that Admins can do anything else in Groups (Edit, Delete, set notifications etc) but not see what posts are inside the group wall, files, etc...

Also Admins see a Join Button to all types of groups ("public", "invite" or "approve")

Please help

4 years 2 months ago #316510 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive question (Admins)
Are you logged in as a Super User? Does your Super User have any other usergroups (they should not; super users should only ever need super users usergroup)? I'm seeing no issues in my tests with CB Moderators accessing all of GJ. This also works fine on our demo site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.575 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn