[SOLVED] Kunena & CB Activity Triggers

4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #316530 by kdave321
[SOLVED] Kunena & CB Activity Triggers was created by kdave321
Kunenu CB Plugin installed and enabled plus all options enabled, including Activity Stream. I thought I would see my forum posts show up on the Activity Feed, but they don't. I don't have any filters on the CB Activity plugin and I don't see the forum post in backend activity list either.

Actually, I was just hoping to use a CB auto action trigger on the forum post, and thought the CB Activity might expose it. If there's another trigger I can use, let me know.

Kyle

CB Activity 5.0.0+build.2019.11.01
Kunena "5.1.12.1"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #316534 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Kunena & CB Activity Triggers
Check your CB Auto Actions system actions.

There are some CB Activity actions with Kunena triggers.

4 years 1 month ago #316535 by kdave321
Replied by kdave321 on topic Kunena & CB Activity Triggers
OK, found it. That does indeed put my forum post in my activity feed.
But now, if I have an autoaction that uses trigger "onAfterCreateActivity", how do I distinguish a newsfeed post from a forum post? Is there some condition I can test?

4 years 1 month ago #316547 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Kunena & CB Activity Triggers
The onAfterCreateActivity trigger is fired when a activity object is stored for the first time. The only variable it contains is the activity object as part of var1. How an activity entry is linked to a stream is by its asset. So if you need to only act against a specific activity entry with a specific asset you'll need a condition against [var1_asset].

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #316579 by kdave321
Replied by kdave321 on topic Kunena & CB Activity Triggers
That worked, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn