CB Activity Error

4 years 3 weeks ago #317415 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Error
Are you not seeing CB Activity within CB > Plugin Management? If it's there be sure it's published. If it's not there please PM backend super administrator login credentials (see link in signature) and will take a look as to why it's failing to install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 weeks ago #317461 by Stjameschurch
Replied by Stjameschurch on topic CB Activity Error
Hi Kyle, I sent you the details in PM, have you had chance to have a look for me?
Regards
David

4 years 3 weeks ago #317462 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Error
You have CB Activity installed, but it's not published in CB > Plugin Management. If it's not published it won't load on frontend so the module is going to tell you it doesn't exist. I've published it for you. CB Activity works fine, but you're going to have the same issue with various other plugins that you have not published. I highly recommend reading the CB Primer Book, which you can download below, to get started with CB as we cover plugin installation and basic usage in it.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

We also have several video tutorials below that cover various plugin topics and basic CB usage.

www.youtube.com/user/Joomlapolis/playlists

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 1 week ago #317469 by Stjameschurch
Replied by Stjameschurch on topic CB Activity Error
Many thanks, I don't know why I hadn't spotted that the plugin wasn't published. I do know that bit :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds