Updating CB plugins

3 years 11 months ago #318459 by Shedor
Replied by Shedor on topic Updating CB plugins
I took it down, because it was weekend and I did not know what to do and I copied what it said, but I do not find where I saved it. I will wait for reply from a reply from www.domeneshop.no, since I can not get it up again. I will look and se if I can find the memo, it might be on my linux pc. Now it looks like this:
www.dharmadata.org
Regards, Sherab

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318461 by Shedor
Hi again, I found the memo what it says on the frontend:

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/2/d/dharmadata/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/.listing/plugin) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp/:/usr/lib/php5/:/usr/share/php:/usr/local/php5-suphp/:/usr/bin/:/usr/local/bin/:/bin/:/dev/urandom) in /home/2/d/dharmadata/www/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBInstallPlugin.php on line 210

Regards, Sherab

3 years 11 months ago #318464 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Updating CB plugins
No idea what is trying to navigate to a ".listing" folder. That doesn't exist in CB nor do we have a plugin that would attempt to reach that folder. It's also just a warning so it's not going to hurt your site exactly. My guess is you've a 3rd part plugin installed causing issues. Try unpublishing any installed plugins that aren't provided by us in CB > Plugin Management. As for your ".no" domain being down I've no idea; CB has no control over that and that'd be entirely on your host.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318477 by Shedor
I also get this warning when installing plugins:
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/2/d/dharmadata/www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/.listing/plugin) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/tmp/:/usr/lib/php5/:/usr/share/php:/usr/local/php5-suphp/:/usr/bin/:/usr/local/bin/:/bin/:/dev/urandom) in /home/2/d/dharmadata/www/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBInstallPlugin.php on line 210
Many of plugins are no updated and most of them should be, but some shows in red and I don't understand why. When I click un update "community builder" it is only these messages that show and not any way to continue update. Can I upload the whole "Community Builder 2.4.5" and install on top of the one I already have there to force update?
Regards, Sherab

3 years 11 months ago #318478 by Shedor
How can I send a screenshot of frontside?

3 years 11 months ago #318479 by Shedor
The whole site went down now also backside, so I asked my domain provider to use a backup from a month ago or so, but that only gets it up again and doe not solve the problems I have been talking about. I hope it works, otherwise years of work is lost! :(
Sherab

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds