Ajax field front end list

3 years 11 months ago #318589 by webiedesign
Ajax field front end list was created by webiedesign
I have the Ajax field plugin installed. I have it enabled on the field I want to use. I have tried every possible configuration I can think of and I still can't get it to do anything. I must be missing something.... when logged in as the super admin I should be able to click on a users field info and edit it from the tooltip/modal - right ? Is there a video I have overlooked so I can at least see how it is supposed to look ? Thank you

Mary
webie-design.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318608 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ajax field front end list
CB Core Fields Ajax is intended to be primarily used on profile, but yes it can work on userlists. For it to work on userlists be sure to configure it as follows.

Integrations > CB Core Fields Ajax > Userlist
Display: Enable

That should be all that you need to do. Note if the field is not editable it won't be ajax editable either. The Access parameter explains this to you that normal edit checks are still applied. In short if you can't see the field in profile edit you won't have access to ajax editing either.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318644 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic Ajax field front end list
ok, I have done all that already. I will be doing a clean install soon and I will try there to make sure it isn't a conflict.

Mary
webie-design.com

3 years 11 months ago #318660 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ajax field front end list
Does the field show up in profile edit? If not you don't have edit permissions for the field and CB Core Fields Ajax won't be able to edit it either.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn