How to show Activity as a tab and to be default tab on profile page

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318649 by Fendermate
Hi,
I am building a social page using Community Builder, it is all fine but I am facing one issue that I could not figure out how to do it.
I checked on your demo site and see that, when I open profile of a user, the default tab is the activity tab and I want the same thing for my website
nimb.ws/3mUhgu
demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles/susan

Here is profile page on my website: asbn.ca/cb-profile

[REMOVED]

nimb.ws/R8Ibst
Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318650 by Fendermate
I have one more question, how can I set the adding activity field to be active like when we click to add activity ? This way will make it more visual to users to add activities.
nimb.ws/JfX6lC
Attachments:

3 years 11 months ago #318662 by krileon

I am building a social page using Community Builder, it is all fine but I am facing one issue that I could not figure out how to do it.
I checked on your demo site and see that, when I open profile of a user, the default tab is the activity tab and I want the same thing for my website

Change the tab order in CB > Tab Management to whatever you like. The activity tab probably has its Display set to Nested Tab Menu. Change that to Tab Menu and make its order as 1 to be the first tab. Nested tabs are shown under the 3 dot menu on the right.

I have one more question, how can I set the adding activity field to be active like when we click to add activity ? This way will make it more visual to users to add activities.

Within CB Activity > Parameters > Activity > Create set "Collapsed" to "Disable".

Please do not post credentials on the forums even though it was in a confidential Kunena tag we can't guarantee the security of Kunena confidential tags. If credentials are needed we'll request for them to be sent in a private message.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318695 by Fendermate
Thank you, it works perfectly.
I have one more question. In the profile page, there is some information in the Activity tab that I want to show them in a separate tab but I could not figure out how to do it, please check the attachment.

Thank you.
Attachments:

3 years 11 months ago #318705 by krileon
That's again just another tab and basic tab configuration. Specifically that's the "User Status", which is configured to display in the "Canvas Main Right" position. Move it to "Canvas Main Middle" and set its display to "Tab Menu" if you want it to be just another tab. I highly recommend reading the CB Primer Book as it covers tab configuration well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn