Deleting CB Plugins from database but NOT PHP code

3 years 9 months ago #319304 by timstohr
Hi Kyle,
I am using a complicated PHP sharing Multisites set up. I have listed the important characteristics here to give you an idea of the problem:

_Shared PHP but DIFFERENT databases for each site.
_3 different types of sites with different third party components, modules etc...
_Switching on/off components is done by deleting them from the Database (ie the brain does not know anymore that it has an arm, therefore is deleted)
_ All of them run Community Builder (therefore all of them have it in the database)
_Community Builder has loads of plugins that can be computing heavy even when disabled in backend.

-> I would like to delete Community Builder Plugins from database of sites WITHOUT deleting the PHP code (as the other type of sites are running that community builder plugin). How can I do that?

Any idea?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319309 by krileon

_Community Builder has loads of plugins that can be computing heavy even when disabled in backend.

This is simply not true. Unpublished plugins only load in backend because in backend they're still accessible, but on frontend they will not load. They don't compute anything when they load and only do something when actually accessed. Most of their main PHP files are just assigning autoloader paths and nothing else.

-> I would like to delete Community Builder Plugins from database of sites WITHOUT deleting the PHP code (as the other type of sites are running that community builder plugin). How can I do that?

Simply put don't do that. Just unpublish them on those sites. If you insist on deleting them then CB plugins can be found in the below table.

_comprofiler_plugin

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn