[SOLVED] [CB PLUGIN MENU] Access to some submenus does not work

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #320384 by Julien04
Hi!

In CB plugins, I no longer have access to certain configuration submenus.

All Cb is update.

When i try to enter in a submenu, the link does not engage.

I transmit by screenshoot the sub-menus concerned.

Can you see it please? Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320387 by krileon
Do you mean when you click Community Builder then mouse over Plugin Management you don't see its sub menu? Sorry, don't understand what you mean.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320388 by krileon
Based off your now uploaded screenshot you mean the buttons in plugin management don't do anything? I can't see any reason for that beyond something on the page breaking them. They're standard button elements with onclick location change and appear to be working across multiple installs in my tests. Press F12 to open your browser developer tools and click the Console tab then refresh the page and see if you've any fatal JS errors on the page breaking JS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 7 months ago #320392 by Julien04
Yes, nothing happens by clicking on it, but it works on those that are not on the list sent by screenshoot.

I pass the screenshoot of the console.

I am trying in the meantime with other browsers.

Thank you for your return !
Attachments:

3 years 7 months ago #320396 by krileon
No idea what to suggest. They're just buttons with a basic location change. There's no reason for them to break. Try switching backend to English as maybe you've a broken language string somewhere causing invalid HTML to output on the page. Are you able to access those pages from the dropdown menu at the top of the page? Specifically Community Builder > Plugin Management > CB Gallery > Media for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #320397 by Julien04
Same with others browsers !

No cant, submenu stop after Community Builder> Plugin Management> Install & udpate package

I will try with an other computer, thanks !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn