[SOLVED] Search views differ from template to template

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326547 by qneal78710
On the defaulted Joomla 4 template Cassiopeia, the results from my list look good, but when I changed to the new template from rsjoomla RSMatias, the results look squished together. I see that there is a "position" within the search criteria that reads "Content" and I tried to read and understand the footnotes, but to no avail. Can you tell me what needs to be done to fix this Krileon, or when you go into the backend tomorrow and you take a look at that?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326553 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Search views differ from template to template
Your Joomla template is restyling the bootstrap card classes or CB directly. Nothing I can do about this in CB itself. Contact the template developer or write custom CSS to remove the styling they're adding. Best I can suggest from within CB is to edit your userlist then change the column size for the first column to 6 so there's just 2 users per row instead of 3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago #326556 by qneal78710
Replied by qneal78710 on topic Search views differ from template to template
I changed the size to 6 and 6 and it now looks good.

Thanks for the suggestion
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn