[SOLVED] CB Gallery seems to conflict with CB GroupJive groups tabs

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329804 by NFA
Hi

I just installed CB Gallery to give it a try. But after installing that software, it will always show as the first tab in my GJ groups group pages, while I think it should only be on the CB profile pages.

When the CB Gallery was still unpublished, I got an empty tab with the label "Gallery" in all my groups. When I published the plugin, I still got the empty tap in GJ Groups, but now the label was translated to the language of the website (Galerij).

After removing the CB Gallery plugin in CB, the Gallery tab stays in the GroupJive groups, but it is gone from the CB profile pages (like it should).

Any idea what happens here? What is the best way to get this fixed, in other words, how do I remove that ghost "Gallery" tab` and use CB Gallery only on the user profile pages? Does anybody else use CB Gallery successful beside CB GroupJive?

With kind regards, Noa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #329814 by krileon
You've published the "CB Groupjive - Gallery" system action in CB Auto Actions either manually or via CB Quickstart. This integrates CB Gallery with CB GroupJive. Unpublish it and that will remove it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329816 by NFA
Yes, that solves the case. Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn