[SOLVED] How can you style the "Update Your Image " Page ?

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153255 by big_rich
I want to style the "Update Your Image " page differently.

As far as I can make out there is no external div for this page apart from "main"

Is there any way to give this page its own background-color etc. independent of "main" ?

Just to make it clear, I mean the page which is displayed via the CB Profile menu/Edit/Update your image.

Thankyou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153395 by krileon
Unfortunately there's no unique classes on this page to allow for easy styling without affecting other pages. We've a feature ticket on our forge to add more classes so styling can be more convenient. You could edit comprofiler.html.php and its function responsible for the page to add classes if feel necessary; we're certainly open to patch proposals!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153418 by big_rich
OK, thanks Kyle

I'll have a look at that this evening.

Actually I'd initialy thought of just hiding the Menu item using CSS. Since it is also included in the "Update Your Profile" page I don't realy need it at all. But as far as I can see that not going possible either. Where could I remove this menu item ?

13 years 2 months ago #153434 by krileon
You should have no issues removing the Avatar related menu links with CSS. Please see the below.
.cbMenu_UE_UPDATEAVATAR,
.cbMenu_UE_DELETE_AVATAR {
 display: none;
}

The above should work whether displayed on profile or in CB Content.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #153492 by big_rich
Thanks Kyle.

Is it correct that this won't work with the "Menu Bar" display type ?

I'll need to change to the ul-li spans type and then style my menu - right ?

13 years 2 months ago #153530 by krileon

Is it correct that this won't work with the "Menu Bar" display type ?

Should work with any display otherwise I recommend using Firebug to inspect the CSS encase the class isn't applied to how you're displaying the menu.

I'll need to change to the ul-li spans type and then style my menu - right ?

Shouldn't, you'll simply need to trial and error until displaying as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn