[SOLVED] facebook connect question

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #156607 by jawas
[SOLVED] facebook connect question was created by jawas
hello

I like to know how to delete or use it best to avoid the overload, but I need your help? 108 kb it anyway lol
connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js107.798 bytes
and why he comes on my website that js lol?

because when I disable the plugin connects facebook, I no longer js 107 798 kb

look this link webcontrole.1and1.fr/cgi-bin/loadcheck.cgi?domain=http%3A//modemradio.com&timeout=10

thank you

other question cb t it uses jquery for ajax.js ?
bonjour

j'aimerai savoir comment supprimer ou utiliser ceci au mieux pour eviter les surcharge , mais la j'ai besoin de votre aide ? c'est quand meme 108 ko lol
connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js107.798 octets
et pourquoi il vient sur mon site ce js lol ?

car quand je désactive le plugin connecte facebook , je n'est plus le js de 107.798 ko

regarder ce lien webcontrole.1and1.fr/cgi-bin/loadcheck.cgi?domain=http%3A//modemradio.com&timeout=10

merci

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #156706 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: facebook connect question
What you're seeing is Facebooks JS library. It is external and it is required. Without it FBC will do nothing. FBC is heavy as it loads external API. Same applies to twitter. Both are also finicky as in sometimes they do not want to work as again is because they're external API and the developers make changes to it. You have to weigh the benefits vs to the downsides. As in heavier site or potentially millions of users, I'd say potentially millions of users is significantly worth it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #156717 by jawas
Replied by jawas on topic Re: facebook connect question
I have send the message at facebook for information in js height , nothing réponse

Do you have contact facebook devloppement for information and correctely js connect?

thank

13 years 2 months ago #156719 by jawas
can lighten the js jquery Community Builder, if so how? 83ko because, I would like minimum 55 kb if possible to make the site even faster?

thank

13 years 2 months ago #156766 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: facebook connect question
No you can't remove any of the JS, this is simply how it is. You'll need to decide if the integration is worth the weight. It depends on how far you'd like to extend your user base.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #156803 by jawas
ok what is the version recommended for use without bugs and other community builder with groupjvle stable, who writes the class and AlphaUserPoints and geommunitygeocoder plugin or the like, and mutualfreind and invited by friend S?

Community Builder 1.4 or 1.3 or 1.2.2? thank :whistle:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn