13 years 1 month ago #157658 by hadson11
mobile membership payments was created by hadson11
hello
if i need that my users will be be able to pay with there mobil phone,
what is the best way to do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157709 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mobile membership payments
Suppose if your site has a mobile phone template then they could just purchase through CBSubs. Believe there are extensions or templates available at Joomla.org to make your site mobile compliant.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157716 by hadson11
Replied by hadson11 on topic Re: mobile membership payments
no i meant that they would be able to just paying by mobile phone, also in there pc.

1.is there a payment getaway for mobile phones?

2. if i have a company that does charging by mobile phones, can i configure cbsubs that as soon as they pay there acoount will be created?

or that i need to open each payment that arrives account manually?

13 years 1 month ago #157726 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: mobile membership payments
CBSubs has no payment gateway for mobile phones, no. Currently no API is available at this time to add new payment gateways either, sorry. We've plans to release the API at a later date at which point you could develop a gateway to allow this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157755 by hadson11
Replied by hadson11 on topic Re: mobile membership payments
so basiclly i have to add manually the profile details for users who pay by phone?

13 years 1 month ago #157762 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: mobile membership payments

hadson11 wrote: so basiclly i have to add manually the profile details for users who pay by phone?

I am interested in this - is there a description of such a payment organization?
Do the have a published API?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn