[#2449] CB Subs tax issue with 1.6 ?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158366 by alienfouine
[#2449] CB Subs tax issue with 1.6 ? was created by alienfouine
Hi,

Before posting, I tried a lot of things on my own but I can not figure it out.

I am trying to do a very simple thing: applying a simple tax rate (a percentage) on all my subs sales.
I defined a tax rule (selected by default) and a tax rate (with almost every option set "by default" expect the percentage and the name).
And all my plan are configured to applied this tax rule... but nothing appear in my basket. It looks like it is not doing the calculation.

I am using CB1.4, cbsubs 1.1.2 and joomla 1.6.0

I tried during several hours thinking that I was doing something wrong... I read the documentation, search the forum... without success.
So finally I tried to start again from scratch on my local wampserver with a joomla 1.5.22 and it is working perfectly.

From my point of view: I configured CBsubs the same way as on my real website.

So I am wondering if it is my bad or if it is a joomla 1.6 bug ?!

You may be interested in this 2 additionnal screenshot (one with the 1.5 website, one with the 1.6 website) made with a "custom display" of the basket to try to display an evidence of something...

It looks like it is taking the tax rule into account, but it is not doing the calculation.

Thank you in advance for your help

Max
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158375 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs tax issue with 1.6 ?
Please check that your tax rule is applying to all plans/locations and is the default tax rule for your plans. Without doing so the user would need to provide country/state information for tax to apply if it does not apply to all locations. If issue persists please PM backend login credentials if possible and would be glad to take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158382 by alienfouine
Replied by alienfouine on topic Re: CB Subs tax issue with 1.6 ?
Hello,

Yes, I thought about that.
That is also why I tried from scratch with the J1.5 website (without mentionning any country).

All those information are set "by default" (apply to all, etc...). At the very beginning, I only made a modification in the CB Paid Subscriptions/General plugin settings/tax tab to specify seller location and default customer country. But as it was the only difference I found between my joomla 1.5 and 1.6, I changed it to "no default country", etc...

It is probably something I do not see...

I will send you a PM message right now.

13 years 1 month ago #158472 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue and have created a bug ticket for further investigation. Would seam this is a bug and tax calculations are non-functional on Joomla 1.6.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158488 by alienfouine
Replied by alienfouine on topic Re: CB Subs tax issue with 1.6 ?
OK. Thank you for your help.
Do you know approximatively when this bug will be fixed ?
(I will need to communicate to my customer)

13 years 1 month ago #158511 by krileon
No, we don't provide release dates sorry. It will require further investigate as we've yet to attempt duplication on our (have only confirmed on your install at this time).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: alienfouine

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn