registration help needed!

13 years 1 month ago #160010 by hadson11
registration help needed! was created by hadson11
ok so i need your help on this.

i must have an option to regester with mobile phone on my site,
i'v thought about it a lot how to custom your system to do this right and i still cant find an answer.

i know that your payment getaway dosnt support extenal payments, but i tried to think of an alternative way in a few stages:

1:the users will go to regestration only after he clicking on php code (on diffrent page) that confirms mobile payment. (maybe in iframe)

2: they could register normaly after confirming no 1 stage.

3: the membership plan of the users will be updated manually by the web site system.

thats the best i could think of.
can you tell me if there is another way, i neeed this help as quick as possible.

thanx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #160029 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: registration help needed!
CBSubs does not support mobile phone payments, because CBSubs is NOT a payment gateway. CBSubs USES payment gateways to handle the entire transaction such as PayPal. PayPal allows buying things through a mobile device via an App, which may function fine when paying a subscription but they'll still need to go through the normal process as they would via a browser except at payment page they'd pay via mobile credentials.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #160033 by hadson11
Replied by hadson11 on topic Re: registration help needed!
ok so if i add an offline paymeny how can a user confirm his account?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160038 by krileon
Confirmation is done via clicking a link sent to their email address. They'd need to view their email and use said link to activate their account. If you're meaning how would they pay, they'd need to use whatever offline payment you support such as check or cash. Once payment is received you'd need to manually pay their basket from CBSubs backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #160078 by hadson11
Replied by hadson11 on topic Re: registration help needed!
ok i think that there is a solusion,
i just need that the user acoount will be enabled automaticlly when he gets the "Confirmation mail".
right now the user can confirm the account by that mail but cannotenble the account.

what should i do so that the account will be enabled automatic when the user gets the comformation mail?

13 years 1 month ago #160137 by krileon
The account is enabled when they confirm their account, they need to click the link set to them in the email. The way you're describing you should simply disable confirmation as it's not possible to check whether the email was delivered or not and confirm based off that.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn