2 rows/sets of Tabs????

9 years 7 months ago #249178 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic 2 rows/sets of Tabs????
Can I create my own positions? or are the ones mentioned above the only ones avaliable?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249189 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2 rows/sets of Tabs????
You'd need to modify the template PHP file to add new positions then the backend parameter to allow selection of it. Why do you need more positions? We've a very large amount covering a very large amount of use cases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249193 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic 2 rows/sets of Tabs????
Just trying to figure out how flexible I can be with creating my layout.

When say "modify the backend parameter" How would I do that?

Robert

9 years 7 months ago #249341 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2 rows/sets of Tabs????
You'd need to modify tab edit and add your new position to the position dropdown so the position can be selected when editing your tab. For CB 1.x you can find tab edit below.

administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.tab.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn