[SOLVED] CBprofilegallery ne fonctionne pas du tout

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255216 by jeantou
Replied by jeantou on topic CBprofilegallery ne fonctionne pas du tout
Oui, j'ai essayé avec plusieurs enregistrés normaux et ils peuvent supprimer TOUTES LES IMAGES.
Voici parametres du plugin

enregistré peut supprimer photo administrateur
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #255226 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBprofilegallery ne fonctionne pas du tout
An administrator is allowed to remove images. They're likely a part of your CB moderator view access level. Login as a normal registered user (no other user groups except Registered) and see if they can remove someone elses image; they should not be able to unless your moderator view access level has Registered selected. If issue persists after performing this test please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255251 by jeantou
We connect with an user and we can edit not only our profile but also all users profiles and this is our probleme !!!

We need that any user can see all user profiles details but cant change any details from other users except his personnel details.

Please we need urgent help
Thanks

9 years 4 months ago #255268 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. It sounds like your CB moderator setting is incorrectly allowing everyone to be a moderator.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255406 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and as originally suggested you have a moderator permissions issue. Your moderator View Access Level within CB > Configuration > Moderation is set to "Super Utilisateur". When you go to Users > View Access Levels and edit "Super Utilisateur" you can see you have nearly all of your usergroups selected. This means all of those usergroups selected have CB Moderator permissions. You need to adjust your "Super Utilisateur" View Access Level as needed. To be specific "Enregistré" is your Registered usergroup and it is selected in the "Super Utilisateur" View Access Level, which means all registered users are CB Moderators.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeantou

9 years 4 months ago #255443 by jeantou
Un grand merci pour votre aide rapide et efficace !!!
Sujet réglé
J N

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn