We suggest, Please Take the blank field out of the Drop Down (Single Select) in future cb updates. Its like this on our website also.

7 years 8 months ago #284645 by GODpleasers
We suggest, Please Take the blank field out of the Drop Down (Single Select) in future cb updates. Its like this on our website also.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #284999 by krileon
Make the field required if you don't want a blank (for registration set the default registration value as well). Eventually you'll be able to specify a custom label for the blank as noted in the below ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4865

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GODpleasers

7 years 7 months ago #285021 by GODpleasers

krileon wrote: Eventually you'll be able to specify a custom label for the blank as noted in the below ticket.

Thank when wil that be? Will it be just for paid members or will we all be able to do that?

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

7 years 7 months ago #285031 by nant

GODpleasers wrote:

krileon wrote: Eventually you'll be able to specify a custom label for the blank as noted in the below ticket.

Thank when wil that be? Will it be just for paid members or will we all be able to do that?

The forge ticket Kyle gave you is for a Community Builder improvement.

Community Builder is free - so when the ticket is resolved it will be available in next release.

Sorry, no ETA on this - it will be addressed when it is addressed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn