Registration Module

6 years 1 month ago #302832 by wjgadmin
Registration Module was created by wjgadmin
Hi guys,
We like to offer our users the ability to register to community builder/cbsubs from different locations on our site. I have paid a developer to create a module that allows me to have the user register and it allows me to select the cbsubs plan in the backend settings. So this is basically like the normal registration except I get to control which subscription it is used for.
The benefit of this is that I can produce a nice landing page & then have a registration module there for the user instead of sending them to the CB registration page. So I obviously already have this and do not need it at this time. However I would absolutely love to have you guys implement this into the standard CBSubs package. This way you can update it if ever needed. Please let me know and I would be happy to send it to you.
Thanks in advance, great work you guys are doing!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #302853 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Module
Registration module is planned at some point. It just never really made sense given most CB registration pages are not simple 5 field forms. They've dozens of fields, plan selections, conditions, tabs/steps, etc.. and none of that really fits in a module position well. For your usage I'd just link to the normal registration page and put whatever landing text you need in a module above/below/around the registration page. If you need HTML on the form it self you can do that using Custom HTML fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 1 month ago #302856 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Registration Module
ThNk you got the reply. Actually I’ve been able to resolve it completely. I am going to pm you a link to one of our pages. Take a look at the page & see the registration form. That is connected to CB & will automatically use the same fields as the CB registration page no matter how many. :-) So this should be exactly what you guys need right? I just want to help. You’ve helped me so maybe I can return the favor. This did cost me a bit to have created.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds